Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Blogging Time!

I'm really bad at doing these, I hate having another requirement added to my work load. But! I'm going to try and be better about it.
Anyway this weekend was wonderful. Thank god, I really needed a relaxing weekend. My boyfriend and I went to the
 Exploratorium in SF. We had a blast. After that we went to Golden Gate Par
k. It was li
ke a freaking miracle, the wea
ther was perfect. It was 69 and sunny. We walked around the park for awhile and took the dog.  He is a four month old German Shepherd and is absolutely amazing. I never thought I could love an animal so much! After th
e park we went right out to the beach 
that boarders the park. It was so nice. We left SF and drove to Marin to have dinner with Jesse's (my boyfriend) parents. That was pretty stressful. I've never spent time alone with them without his brother and sister. It ended up being really good though! 
I was exhausted when we got home and went right to bed. Worked all day Sunday and then went to the Hornet to do design. 
I'm going home this next weekend, which I'm really happy about. My cousin is really sick and at Valley Children's.  She is 15 and has muscular dystrophy. It's a miracle she has made it this long. So the trip home won't be all good,
 it's pretty sad. But I'm looking forward to being with my family. 
Ok, class time!

Me in a giant chair at the exploratorium
                      













Our dog Tucker and my boyfriend Jesse





Tuck...eye on the ball!





Jesse and a double helix. NERD ALERT!

No comments:

Post a Comment