Friday, December 11, 2009

Love is patient....

Pandora and The Office online really make my day go by quickly. Thank God!!!!

So I've been feeling just a tad bit better. I think convincing myself that I am allowed to be happy, and someone else will come along to make that happen, has helped.

This new guy (Ben) is a little intense. He got us tickets to The Nutcracker in SF. Which unfortunately I cant turn down because I'm dying to go SO badly! But theeeen he told me he got me a Christmas gift. Known the guy like...a week. I was straight up with him though, told him I want to stay single. So is there anything wrong with still letting him spoil me in an attempt to win me over?! I hope not! :) My friends seem to think not. ha!

Anywho, I'm pretty much dying to hear from Dave. It's been a few days. I keep having awful dreams about him not being okay. The next 6 months are going to blow. I'd actually really just like his address too, I have about 10 letters and a big box of Christmas gifts to send.

So last night I picked up a shift at the restaurant. One table. All night. One, because the idiot hostess doesn't know how to seat people. Two, it's slow as CRAP right now. So I made $30. Not looking good for my trip to Vegas OR Christmas presents. Annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment