Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Don't Think I'll Ever Really Get Over You

Ew, how emo can I get, seriously.
I have no clue why I've been feeling so bummed out lately. It's honestly getting very annoying. First off I hope my roommate gets hit by a car. Not enough to cause serious injury, just enough to make me feel better. That bitch emailed (yes EMAILED) me yesterday informing me that my rent would be raised to $1,000 starting February. When I started off living there she didn't want to have to get another roommate (in addition to me) so gave me 2 rooms and just charged me a bit more. Well after a few months I realized (after taking a second job and STILL not being able to afford it) I needed to downsize so I let her know I needed to get rid of the second room. Well little miss everything must go my way wasn't okay with getting a third roommate so said she'd only charge me $900 so we could keep it how it was, cool! Nice of her right?! WRONG! She eats my food, canceled the housekeeper and gardener (which ok, less rent from me I get it) left the fridge broken for 2 weeks not only spoiling insane amounts of MY food but smelling up the house, and still hasnt gotten me a new comcast box so the cable/interet I'm paying for I cant even use (because oh ya still no router). I kept my mouth shut cuz the rent was cheaper (still high though). Until yesterday, with NO explanation she is just raising it again? Not okay in my books. Especially considering the bitch is a fucking pig and a constantly clean up after her. Wow I'm more angry than I though.....

Moral of the story, I'm on a quest for a new place to live. I really wish money weren't an issue, my ass would be out of this miserable town SO quick. I hate it here. Again, super emo right? Ugh.

I think it may have something to do with the holidays. Its tough...I spent the last 3 years with someone and it's weird to not have that person during this time anymore. It's pretty bizarre though, it starts to hurt a little less every day. You never believe it when people tell you time heals everything, but it's really true. Every day it gets better, and sometimes I can go days without even thinking about him. It's freeing. Then something comes around and knocks me on my ass. I guess it's just a process. But I really do believe there will always be a sad corner of myself reserved for all that pain. Just a small corner probably, but an area nonetheless.
I've been doing this thing lately though where I talk myself into calling/texting him and asking him to see Tucker, cuz I'm dying to see Tuck. But at the last second I never do it. I think I know he'll say no, or worse he might say yes. Ok now I'm just rambling.

This guy at work just quit, which is bad news for me. It means I probably actually have to step up and figure out what I'm supposed to be doing here. So that's a little stressful. They never actually taught me anything, so I'm guessing I'm just supposed to figure it out on my own. Which doesn't work well because when left to my own devices I do nothing! Like now...doing nothing :) Waiting for 4:15 to get here so I can go lay in bed and wallow in some more self pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment