Things are getting busier around here. I wrapped up summer school a week ago. After bombing my second semester in law school I poured my blood, sweat, and tears into this summer course. I am DYING to know my grade. My success in that course really determines where I’ll decide to go from here.
I’ve already started my first class of my second year. Intro to Mediation, four day course, eight hours a day. Ya…it stinks. Other than that though everything has been a dream lately.
Corbin and I were at the mall the other day buying him a new suit (he has a job interview in two days yeeee!!!!) and as we were leaving we walked past Tiffany’s. *Sidenote: I swoon over that little blue box, whether it’s my obsession with the movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s or just the general glee that comes with something sparkly, I don’t know.* When Corbin and I were first together he gave me a Tiffany heart bracelet with the day he asked me to be his girlfriend engraved on the back. He is the first man to give me real jewelry and not take it back (I’m not kidding, it happened). So needless to say I love walking past the store at ogling at the sparkles. As we were walking by Corbin asked if I wanted to go in and look. I wish I could show you my face. I said no at first, because sometimes I feel a little uncomfortable pointing out all the wildly inappropriately expensive things I want. But we ended up going in and walking straight over to the rings.
THE RINGS!!!! THE ENGAGMENT RINGS!!!
We are on that path, and I’m so happy about that. I know I want to spend my life with Corbin but wow was that fun and exciting!! A little nerve-racking given the exuberant prices attached with the shininess I have my eye on. But still, EXCITING!
Other than that, things are great. I received my case assignment as a CASA and while I can’t discuss it let me just say, I’m enjoying it even more than I thought! Which is a nice surprise. I’m excited to see how all the various things will unfold with the case.
I miss my brothers like crazy though, and really wish I could go home more often. My sister, who is a photographer and takes AMAZING pictures is constantly giving me more and more reasons to miss them! I can’t wait to go home in September!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment