Ugh I hate Wednesday. It's the day after my dance classes so I'm sore, I usually have to work my second job, and it usually means 1 to 2 more days til Austin comes to visit. So to recap I'm sore, alone, and working from about 8 a.m. til midnight. Lame
Suck it Wednesday!
I am SOOOO tempted to go home right now. Take a nice nap before work...I wish.
So I was listening to Pandora today, and Owl City came on. I have heard of them like once, but never really listened. They are a little like Death Cab..but better. I'm just soooo obsessed with their song Vanilla Twilight. It makes me want to be in love. A lot of things make me want to be in love. I've been thinking about that a lot lately. It was so strange because for a long time I though I was in love with Jesse, and it wasn't until recently that I realized I was more in love with the idea of what it was. Not the actual person, or relationship. Because there wasn't really much of one anyway. More like a comfortable friendship. Ew...off that subject.
So I roasted pumpkin seeds...after Austin and I carved pumpkins. They are soooo yummy! I cant stop eating them.
I'm rambling, because I'm bored as hell. I should probably do some work, but honestly...who REALLY wants to write about insurance!? You guessed it. No one.
"The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment