Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank god the weekend is over...

Good grief a lot has happened this weekend. Not really sure Austin and I will be seeing much more of eachother. It makes me thing though, do we ever really move on? Or is each person just a replacement for the last? I actually thought things with us would work out. But he was sort of just like a substitute, I needed the attention. So I treated him like Jesse, and we all know how that worked out. Ugh. It blew up, and long story short, I really dont know how we left things. Just that I left them.

So! Instead of my weekend that had been planned I spent all weekend in Hanford. I hate that I actually WANT to go back there, alllll the time! I miss my family so much. Honestly watching my brother grow up is so fascinating. I am 100% in love with that kid. I've been thinking a lot lately and doing lots of research. And before law school I think I want to go to Europe. I know it's expensive, but there are CRAZY ways to do it for almost nothing. And I think I'm going to...now how to tell my mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment