Thursday, March 4, 2010

i can see paradise by the dashboard light....

I am SO excited! One week until I am on a plane to San Diego. Perfection :) I can't wait to be in southern California, on the beach, and with Corbin. I just can't wait. I think he has a ton of things planned so I am really looking forward to being in his hometown and seeing where he grew up. At the end of March I'm taking him to meet my parents too, so I'm pretty excited for that too.

He is getting a tattoo on Friday and I can't wait! I loooove tattoos on guys and love even more watching them get done. He is getting John 3:16 on the inside of his bicep. The passage is a little overdone I think, but it's funny because he isn't particularly well versed in bible passages and finds a lot of personal meaning in this one. So for him it's still new and shiny, which I find refreshing. I REALLY want to get one done as well, but don't really have the money right now. Next to my tattoo on my side I want the passage,

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Either that or the same thing tattooed on my left side that's on my right. Damn you finances!

I've been having a crazy baby itch lately. (Don't worry I'm not going to go out and knock myself up). I think a lot of it comes from missing Tucker. :(




Jesse and I got Tucker when he was 8 weeks old from a breeder in Missouri. He was seriously one of the best things that ever happened to me. I learned so much when I was Tucker's mommy. It was honestly torture being separated from him when we broke up. I loved taking care of him. Anyway, on that note. I miss being a mommy. So I think it's time for me to get another dog. And I'm thinking even when I'm in law school having one wont be so bad since I plan on not living in on campus housing. Soooo Corbin and I have been talking a lot about moving in together. Thus, the dog would be ours instead of just mine. Which sort of thrills me since I want a little family. But makes me nervous too, because I don't ever want to lose that again. Although, our little family (with Jesse) was all in my head since he didn't actually want that, or think that's what we had. With Corbin, he wants the same thing. So now I'm just rambling. Moral of the story, I want a dog, and I am getting one soon.

I'm going to see my therapist today. I finally told Corbin about her. It was funny because the same day I did she suggested we stop seeing each other because she feels like I dont need her anymore. I didn't even tell her I told him about her. It was interesting. I feel like at some point in their lives everyone needs an outside perspective, someone to talk to, someone to help them deal with their issues. Unfortunatly at the time I started seeing her no one else in my life was able to be that for me. I'm grateful I sucked up my pride and started seeing her. I learned a lot about myself, and the person I want to be. Buuut since I'm not crazy I feel like maybe it's time to stop as well. :) Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment