Thursday, March 18, 2010

perfect

It's been quite some time since I've felt like sitting down and writing. So much has gone on, and I don't have the energy for a full recap. Soooo here's the reader's digest version:

Went to San Diego last Thursday-Monday

Fell in love even more with my boyfriend

Fell in love with San Diego

Got a tan

Got pooped on by a seagull

Got yelled at by my mom for wanting to move to San Diego

Back at work

The end...sort of.

A lot of stuff happened in between, but most of it's either too private, or too long to discuss. So I'll just put up pictures! Wooo....

This is a place we hiked up to...it was GORGEOUS


Ya....really mushy I know


We took his motorcycle up to the place we hiked around at. It was SO much fun!


We then went to this place called Extraordinary Desserts...they had a HUGE selection of stuff. I got a cake that had crushed boysenberries and chocolate mousse with crushed pralines on top. AMAZING!


From our day at the beach...we took the bikes down to the beach and sat on the sand drinking all day...it was perfect.




My last day there...we went to Belmont Park and walked around, had lunch, then sat on the beach.


So basically the ONLY thing going wrong right now, is the fact that my parents threatened to take away my car insurance if I moved down there. I do have to agree, moving down there without a job and losing my insurance is irresponsible. But for the first time it feels like things are just going to work out, like I can take it day by day and it will just work. So I'm torn, I don't want to cause issues between my parents and I, they have helped me so much. But...I don't know I'm just so miserable here. I want to be somewhere I'm happy. :( I hate being undecided about things...

No comments:

Post a Comment