And apparently I'm the stagehand.
Just kidding, there I go being dramatic again.
Anyway I cannot WAIT for tomorrow. Seriously I can't sit still. I really hope I can sleep tonight. Tomorrow I pick up HANK! Hank is an 8 week old black Labrador retriever that Corbin and I decided to get. I am sort of nervous to have another financial obligation, but honestly Corbin is so insanely supportive I know we'll be okay.
It didn't stop me from freaking myself out yesterday after spending a shit ton of money on things for Hank, and me. (Oh shut up I was buying the good ol' "lets-not-make-babies" pills and ironically tampons). I learned this weekend that the restaurant won't be transferring me because I haven't been there 6 months. That means in about a week and a half I'll find myself in a new town, with no job, and not very much money. So you can see how I would sit and say "hm...that chunk of change could have been better spent somewhere else".
So now I am freaking out. Mostly because I'm a bit broke and that makes me stressed. I think the only thing that calms me, and really keeps me from losing it is Corbin telling me it's going to be okay all the time. I don't really know what I'd do without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment