Thursday, October 21, 2010

One Love Yo!!!

I'M MOVIN' BIIOOTTCCCHHH!!!


I am so beyond excited about moving out of this hell hole I live in. We found a fabulous place about 5 blocks from the beach. Hardwood floors and all, it's the shiz. Too bad it's going to cost us about..oh $300 more a month. $300 we already have trouble coming up with. But hey who's counting.

The other day I was having a nervous breakdown about being the dumbest person in law school. Soooo I went ahead and did what I do best when upset...I baked. (No I didn't get high!)I love love love cooking. Especially baked goods. Back in college I really wanted to go on to culinary school. But I was persuaded to go in to an actual "career" (says my momma) Anywho...I made these little beauties!




They tasted glorious!

Got 2 of my midterm grades back. Civil Procedure and Torts...I did average. Balls.

Average is not top third...and top third is all that will keep my scholarship. Sooo I'm off to do homework.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment