My life is pretty much school. Outside of school I spend my time with Corbin. I've made a few friends here but it's hard to really have relationships with all that school demands. I'm starting to be okay with that. I go out with my new friends here every once in awhile, but mostly my free time is spent with Hank and Corbin. And honestly, I'm having a blast. I never really thought I'd fall for someone like Corbin. To tell the truth I used to LIKE arguing, as odd as it sounds. Confrontation excited me. But since meeting Corbin (who is the kindest, most passive person I know) I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful just being happy and calm in a relationship is.
I'm going back to Hanford this weekend. I cannot WAIT to see my brother. Both of them. Coe was born in July. It's so hard for me to see him growing up from afar. I miss him every day. Sometimes people ask about my Dad (Curtis) and then make some comment about how my brothers are half. News Flash, they aren't half anything. These 2 boys have changed my world. I NEVER wanted kids. I would have a baby today if I had my career down and was married. I cannot wait to build a family since these 2 have come along. Half my ass, these kids have all my heart. So anyway, seeing Coe soon, I cannot wait!




On top of that I get to see my mom. To not see your best friend for months on end sort of breaks your heart.
Midterms are almost over, last one is tomorrow. Then a take home exam due next Wednesday. I finally feel like I'm going to be able to make it through law school. It's hard, harder than anything I've ever done. But I feel like I have enough confidence now to really do it. Go me :)



No comments:
Post a Comment