Actually...I changed my mind! I'm making a decision to be more upbeat! I was on here reading some of the blogs I follow, and its http://babyonbored.blogspot.com/ that pretty much changed my outlook. If you (and by you I mean the zero people that read this) haven't ever read her blog, go. It's hilarious and inspirational. I love her to death! So I'm taking her advice, I'm making myself New Years suggestions. Not resolutions, because honestly we all say we're going to lose weight but by January 15th the gyms are again, a graveyard only littered by the occasional over tanned bro that is workin' on his mad guns.
Sooooooo....my new years suggestions
- eat less candy (I'm all for chocolate, it's my biggest pleasure, but its really doing nothing for my ever growing ass)
- love my flaws
- learn that some people already do love my flaws
- stop being such a people pleaser, please me first
- be real, no more fakeness
- stop tanning and embrace my whiteness (this probably won't happen)
- drink more water
- stop taking every diet pill under the sun
- get my ass outside and take a walk at least 3 times a week
- keep dancing, i was considering quitting, cant happen
- forgive my dad...my real dad
That's all for now...maybe more later? As I think of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment