Wednesday, January 27, 2010

thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it

Sooo...best weekend ever. Followed by which is sure to be the week from hell...

So Corbin (that's right he gets a real name now) flew in Friday night, we decided to still go to Sacramento even though we didn't get there until about 10 pm. So anyway we got to my friend Vanessa's and the girls pulled me into her room immediately and I turned around and totally realized he was out there with all my friends alone! I felt so bad I hadn't even introduced him to anyone. Well I guess Kristen had taken care of that, and introduced him to everyone as my boyfriend. Bit embarassing since nothing was official but he handled it like a champ. And all my guy friends LOVED him. The girls did too but they aren't too critical to begin with. We went out to a few bars and a had a LOT to drink, came back to Vanessa's and spent the night then went back up to Novato early because I had orientation for the new serving job.

The girls after having a bit to driiink....


before the bit to drink began...still normal..sorta...

Corbin and I on the taxi ride back to Vanessa's... :)


So Saturday comes, orientation goes well. I'm hungover as CRAP though. So Corbin and I slept until about 2 p.m. after I got home. Then we decided to head into the city (SF) and have some dinner and walk around. Neither one of us has ever really explored so we went on our way. We stopped at this lovely place that overlooks the whole bay and Golden Gate Bridge. When we were up there we were sort of just being all cute and hugging and kissing and he kind of just whispered to me
"I've been thinking a lot and I want to make this official. I want you to be my girlfriend."

At the little overlook place in SF...


It was insanely cute. And I don't really think I have ever been as happy as I was in that moment. So from there we went into the city and walked around Fisherman's Warf. We had dinner at this amazing place called Aioli's. It was this Italian place that overlooked the ocean. We had seafood and wine, Corbin doesn't have a lot of experience with stuff like that so it was fun to experience that stuff with him. Then we walked over to Ghirardelli Square and had ice cream sundae's and hot chocolate. Then we went home :). It was amazing.

Over ice cream and got chocolate :)


We stayed in bed for awhile Sunday then went to the restaurant I'll be working at and had some beer and appetizer's while we watched the football game. We went home had some drinks and went to bed early. It's so wonderful that he's a total grandpa haha!!! I love going to bed early and watching movies and stuff. It works :).

Monday we went and saw The Blind Side. It's a fantastic movie! We got some dinner and went home to enjoy our last few hours together. Then Southwest called and said his flight was canceled. (WOOHOO!) I was so excited to have another night with him. Tuesday I had to work but took lots of little breaks to see him. He left last night.

Honestly no one has ever made me this happy. I forget all my problems, it all goes away when I'm with him. And no one has ever looked at me the way he does.

Ugh so I have to move this weekend. Which doesn't work out so well since I'm actually supposed to be training at the restaurant Thursday-Sunday. This should be interesting. I've packed up my car today full of clothes and am taking that over today. Thank god they are so nice and letting me move in gradually this week. It's going to be a nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment