I am SO inspired today. It's crazy because honestly, I don't get inspired often. I mean I usually (at least once a day) find something I'm dying to try or become, but it's usually just a bunch of pipe dreams that I forget about by the next day. However I stumbled across this blog today, and I am officially obsessed. It's called Color Me Katie and it so colorful and whimsical, it makes me want to be a child again. It's so inspiring to find the beauty in everything. I want to get a camera, not a good one, just a crappy one to take pictures of everything. I used to be so creative and artsy..then the man got to me!
Dun dun duuuun!
Not really...but sort of. I finished college and got a job, and started ignoring the beauty in everything. Like the way the sunlight comes through the clouds and hits the rain on your car from the night before. It makes everything sparkle. I love sparkles :) So my new mission is to make everything sparkle. Well after I move this weekend!
I'm going to ask the new roommate lady if I can paint my room, don't know how she'll feel about the rainclouds and multi-colored raindrops I have planned. But I guess we'll see.
(P.S. 45 minutes just went by in which I forgot I was blogging and began perusing various blogs....awesome)
Anyway I am VERY excited for my first day of training at the restaurant. I start at 6 tonight. Get off this job at 4:15...wish me luck I'm going to be beat when I get off. Still going to try and fit in some gym time since I got WAY too excited about finding out when various tryouts for NFL cheer teams are. (trying out for the Charger Girls in April wooo!!!). That's not happening unless I get the six pack back. So we'll see how that goes.
Wanna know my favorite thing about Corbin today? (I think it's good to do a my favorite thing about someone today...keeps you thinking positively about them always) Anyway today it's that instead of me always feeling silly for daydreaming about the future, he daydreams with me. I told him I like coloring and art projects (so I'm 5 years old, sue me) and he said we'll be a good couple and doesn't mind if our house is covered in colored paper and glitter. Crap I love him already. ha!
Gotta go for now, the big boys from the office are here this week, I have to be better at pretending I'm working...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment