Thursday, January 14, 2010

you look like the songs that i've heard my whole life coming true...

This week has been nuts! I got a new job at a restaurant, this one is more my style so hopefully I'll look forward to going in to work and go a bit more. I decided to go home this weekend since I am not scheduled at the new place til next weekend. And I found a new place to live, the house isn't as nice as the one I live in now but the people are really cool. It's just a girl and her fiance, and they have a puppy and the Wii so I think I'll be okay. :) Plus the rent is cheaper. So this week has been full of lots of new things...

Last weekend Vegas boy came to visit (I had to look back and see if I've named him yet, I haven't so I wont!). It was pretty much the most wonderful 2 days I've had in a LONG time. He makes me feel amazingly happy and I felt instantly comfortable with him. He is very sweet and considerate. We get along really well, and for the first time since Jesse and I broke up I was with someone else and didn't even think about Jesse. I think that's got to be a good sign...? Anyway it may be moving a little quickly, but I cant help but get all excited when I think about him. And he is the same way, so is there any harm? Psh my very best friend met a girl and married her two months later. Granted he was being deployed, but whatever.

Anyway, I want to quit this job. The day job. I want to move somewhere where I'm happy and it's sunny. I want to move and waitress til law school starts and just be worry free for a few months. Everything up here is just so...blah. I'm so used to it all and so tired of it. Seriously the second I decide where I'm going I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment