"I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself and sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
I don't know who wrote that, but I like it a lot. So I forgot to mention yesterday that it'd been exactly a month since Corbin and I had become official. And exactly two months from the first time we talked on the phone. Sort of cute. It's a little bit of a downer though, I think he is the type to do really big things every once in awhile. I'm the type to do little things all the time. Like I love just making sure he has something to remind him of me every day. Or at least every few days. I think I do it because I like to feel special every day. I have high standards, I guess it's not fair to a guy. But I was stuck in something for so long where I rarely felt special. I want it every day now.
So anyway I know it's dumb and only one month but it feels like so much longer. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. I've never had an anniversary before. Jesse and I didn't have an official date or anything and he never cared enough to make anything special for anyone but himself. So I guess when it comes to these dumb things now I am being a spoiled brat...
whatever I dont care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment