ugh I can't stop writing. There's so much crap running through my brain right now I just wish I could sort it all out. Dave's wife (who by the way I've become very close with, and who is hands down one of my closest friends now) has been such a godsend. She has talked me through all of this and has a wonderful perspective. Enough about this....enough.
My mom is having a boy. :) She told me and I cried! I was so excited. Kai literally stole my heart the moment I saw him. I can't even begin to imagine what the new baby is going to be like. I am so excited! It feels like everything is changing. My mom and Curtis are starting a whole new family. It breaks my heart that I'll be away and won't really get to be a part of that. It's why I so badly want to move home. I know they'd never go for it, and I'm not even sure it'd be the right thing. But damn I'd be in heaven if I got to see Kai every day. And Madison is doing better too. I've been talking to her a lot lately and she's really been there for me. It feels like it used to a bit. I hope she's coming back to me :) I've missed her a ton. I have all these visions about how close we'll be someday. It sucks waiting for her to grow up.
I am seriously DYING waiting for my acceptances. Everything is up in the air and I have no idea what I'm going to do. Where I am going to live, when I'm going to move, all that. I miss my friends and I'm dying to go back to Sac. But I LOVE southern California, the beach, and Corbin. The school there is great, they have a good program. But the school in Sac offers me more scholarship opportunities and stuff. ugggh..it's confusing and I hate making decisions.
Annoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment