Damn you chocolate. I was being SO good today with not eating junkfood, then reese's chocolate eggs called to me at the grocery store. And I totally gave in. I'm going to have to do cardio dance class AND 30 minutes on the elliptical tonight just to break even. I need some self control...
Anyway, Corbin is coming tomorrow. I'm so freaking excited it's ridiculous. Just being next to him makes me really happy. Things have been much better lately as far as terrible thoughts about certain things regarding him and his past popping into my mind. It still happens...but not as much as it did before. And I think I'm starting to move past it..
He got me tickets to Wicked!!!! :) We're going Saturday at 8 p.m. and I am SO excited! I have honestly wanted to see it for so long and never had the chance. It's really fun to experience new things with him.
So I saw on this website today where I got Tucker, that they had a new litter. It'd be such a dream to have another puppy from that breeder since I was so in love with Tuck. It was so hard to look at though. It made me really sad sort of...I miss my little man a lot. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment