Friday, February 12, 2010

today is the first day....

Work is kicking my butt, I wake up at 7:30 every day (okay sometimes it's 8..it's only once been 8:30!!) go to a job where I sit (for 8 hours) and literally do nothing for 90% of my day, then I leave, change, and head off to a job where I feel like I'm running a marathon (serving) for about 6 more hours. These too long days are quickly wearing on me and I cannot WAIT until Saturday. I'm considering pampering myself with a massage and pedicure, however my bank account is looking as sad as ever so that probably won't be happening. I feel like every time I decide to finally do something nice for me, I can't. Go figure.

So Valentine's Day is about 2 days away. It blows MAJOR because Corbin lives in San Diego, and I live up here in hell. We did a couple Valentine's things when he was here, but to be quite honest I hate the stupid holiday. I used to love it, until the last four of them blew huge fat balls. Now I'm not such a fan. I've always wanted to feel special, or like a princess, and every year I got disappointed. So now I think it's dumb and I hate it. Typical jaded girl no?

Anyway it's coming and I really wanted to fly to SD to surprise Corbin. Couple things got in my way, remember the aforementioned bank account? It's empty, and you can't buy a plane ticket with hopes and dreams. Also he works these insane hours at his job so getting to actually spend time with him would have been next to impossible. So instead of being all in love and cute on Valentine's Day, I'll be in bed watching The Notebook and getting drunk. Or maybe at work if they call me in.



UM MAJOR NEWS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cal Western Law School has mailed my decision...2 days ago. How long does the mail take!?!?! I can't sit still now!

No comments:

Post a Comment